Awesome KE2TD - Thanks Brett8388!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome KE2TD - Thanks Brett8388!

I just got my Kelly Diamondplate, and it is frikken great! Brett is a great guy to deal with, lots of communication

I cant believe how quickly it got here, Brett only put went to DHL on Monday afternoon and by noon on tuesday I found myself skipping work for the afternoon to play it. It is so easy to play, it really shreds. Houston to Ontario Canada in less than a day...Sweet.

First time I have played/owned a Kelly so it is a little bit of an adjustment getting used to the way it hangs when standing, I also have to re-adjust my picking on the high e because of the placement of the volume knob, but all manageable and definitely worth it.

Just thought I would share the joy!

Re: Awesome KE2TD - Thanks Brett8388!

Well, we can't share your joy without PICS!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] j/k Enjoy that new axe!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Hehe, I wish I know how to post pictures this is the link that sold me tho..http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=33044&rd=1

Comment

hey im from ontario , canada to where about are you ?

Comment

I'm in Ottawa...and you?

Comment

Working...
          X