JGCable is a good Bro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGCable is a good Bro!

Hey, I just wants to step on my soapbox and tell ya that John is a righteous guy to buy from. The guitar was shipped same day, packed well and the description was accurate, not to mention the price was very fair on the guitar.

Thanks again John for a smooth deal! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: JGCable is a good Bro!

And he is being very straight forward about another deal I'm on the outside of. Thanks John !!

Comment

John does rock! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

and he pots a good pup!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
          and he pots a good pup!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You should have seen how good I was with pot in my younger days!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Ditto: John is a good man. As is [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] mm2002, Budman, Doc... lets see, who else have I done bidness with but forgot to praise publicly... oh yeah, Black_Label.

Oops, sorry John. Didn't mean to hijack. John is the man. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

AND he should (?) be getting a package tomorrow (Sat, 1/17) but we'll see if they make it!
            Keith
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

After being a loner locked in my room playing guitar and only coming out to play gigs for the last 27 years, I can honestly say I finally have friends. Thanks guys!! I mean it.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

aaaaawwwwhhhhh!

Comment

Working...
                X