Twisteramps/Pete praise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisteramps/Pete praise...

Wanted to publicly thank Pete (Twisteramps) for the EVH II guitar body and strathead neck. The neck is EXACTLY like an original SD strathead as is the body. The paint and graphic is a dead ringer match for Eddie's guitar. The routes are perfectly sized, shaped, and placed as described. When I opened the shipping box, I was so excited, I sliced my thumb pretty good. I already put my vintage chrome Gotohs on the neck.
    When it's finished, this guitar will be a perfect EVH II and much better in all regards to the GMW version. I will soon realize my dream of owning an EVH II without the 5k pricetag. Yes, I will play it often and no, I will never sell it.....
    I will post pics throughout the building process for anyone that's interested. I'm going with all vintage and period correct parts to complete this guitar because I want it to be as near to perfect as possible.
    Oh wait, I was supposed to be praising Pete here... Pete's was great all thru this transaction. Great price IMO, communicate with me all the way thru, never was condescending or belittling to me. Always polite; called on his dime a few times as we talked about the project and parts. Very professional in all regards. If his amp work is anything like the way he handled this sale, there could be no better amp builder. Thanks Pete.
Working...
X