Black Mariah done good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mariah done good.

Give 'em a gold star. Thanks for the smooth transaction on the tele body bro.

I would trust him with my sister.... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Well maybe... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: Black Mariah done good.

Chris, would ya trust me with yer sister? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I concur, BM is cool. Got the Boss OC2 from him and I dig it. Gold star! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sure. Scott is good to deal with too. In fact. I have never had a Bad JCF deal yet.

Chuckracer.... Twisteramps.... Budman... JGcable... Warriorx7.... Newc... Charvel750... And a few more too that I can't remember right now.

All good.

Comment

Hmmm... sister? Is she single, and does she also live in NJ? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nope. married w/ 3 little ones. close to you though tj...

Comment

hehe [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yay! Go me! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for the good word, guys! Same goes right back at the both of you.

Comment

Working...
              X