Pete / Twisteramps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete / Twisteramps?

Is this guy an asshole, or did I just catch him on a bad day? Everybody has a bad day every once and a while.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Re: Pete / Twisteramps?

Agreed, everyone does have a bad day and it sounds like things didn't go so well for you guys. Sorry to here about it ATG [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Hopefully things may work out?

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
      Agreed, everyone does have a bad day and it sounds like things didn't go so well for you guys. Sorry to here about it ATG [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Hopefully things may work out?

Dave->
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, I doubt we'll make each other's Christmas card lists or anything, but frankly a bad exchange with a JCF'er is generally better than a normal exchange with normal people! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Shoot, I bet that once we both take our daily doses of Asshole-be-gone, we'll be shredding Kumbaya...

Now if I could just find out where I left my prescription... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

K

Comment

I bought my '95 Hamer Special FM off Pete a year ago. Everything went smoothly, and he even called me to let me know when the guitar was going out. I'd do business with him anytime. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Keith (axtogrind)

Tell you what - don't worry about me, and I won't worry about you. I was polite and then you called me a fuckstick and also a 'fuck you' was dished out to me.

I never cursed you, called you a name, or did anything other than give you the best advice I could for someone who had a questionable technical level. That's all. I told you to take your amp to a tech regarding your bias problem. Then you started tossing fuck you's my way, and yep, I retaliated in kind.

So if you want to take this onto the board and look like Mr.Sunshine, take your Crate BV, stick it up your ass, have a trusted assistant pour salt water all over it and plug the fucking thing into the nearest 220v receptacle.

Anyone else reading this - sorry about the crudity, but if someone is going to ask me for help and then curse me out for not telling them what they want to hear, fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Pete

Comment

Hmm, I seem to miss all the fun posts. First I miss the Bill/Chuckracer fued that got deleted, and now this. I need to pay attention more. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              Hmm, I seem to miss all the fun posts. First I miss the Bill/Chuckracer fued that got deleted, and now this. I need to pay attention more. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not much to miss, Joe.

How's the Hamer doing, anyways? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Pete

Comment

The Hamer still rocks!!! I was just playing it earlier. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Considering Pete builds a 4watt tube power amp that is as loud as a 100watt head, I'd take his advice [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  And the best use for a Crate Blue Doodoo is as a doorstop [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow, there's no doubt now about whether he was just having a bad day. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't be silly, Newc, it is too dang long for a doorstop... blocks the whole door. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

K

Comment

Originally posted by Twisteramps:
                      Keith (axtogrind)

Tell you what - don't worry about me, and I won't worry about you. I was polite and then you called me a fuckstick and also a 'fuck you' was dished out to me.

I never cursed you, called you a name, or did anything other than give you the best advice I could for someone who had a questionable technical level. That's all. I told you to take your amp to a tech regarding your bias problem. Then you started tossing fuck you's my way, and yep, I retaliated in kind.

So if you want to take this onto the board and look like Mr.Sunshine, take your Crate BV, stick it up your ass, have a trusted assistant pour salt water all over it and plug the fucking thing into the nearest 220v receptacle.

Anyone else reading this - sorry about the crudity, but if someone is going to ask me for help and then curse me out for not telling them what they want to hear, fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

Pete
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I mention the following only becuase of the Mr. Sunshine B.S.: the only thing factually correct about this post is that his name is Pete and mine is Keith. That's the best thing I can say of someone with a questionable integrity level.

K

Comment

Anyone who wants the facts - email me and I'll forward his messages and my replies which were cordial and to the point UNTIL he decided to toss fuck you's my way. Yep, then I slammed him pretty hard.

I'd be more than happy to post them here, but that's a gross violation of board rules, and I'll abide by them.

It's pretty amazing how Keith can put on a happy face here and then call me names in email. Either two people are using the account or he has more problems than a week of Jerry Springer episodes.

Since this is a feedback forum, I'd be worried about dealing with him in any capacity - whether it's advice or buying/selling to him. Again, ask me for the emails and I'll be glad to provide them.

Pete

Comment

I wouldn't have otherwise, but I, too, will be happy to provide the full emails with headers to anyone bored enough with their own lives to want to read them.

K

Comment

Keith -

You started all this, then you bring it to the board and try to impugn me here. DAMN STRAIGHT I want anyone with doubts to see how you started all this.

It may be 'boring' to you - but I've been a member of this community for a long time. I've had little spats here and there on the board, but never have I had someone be so damned rude as you were to toss 'fuck you' at me when it was YOU who read into my replies more than was there.

I have some gear to ship this morning, and some amps to build.

Pete

Comment

Pete, regardless of whether I think you deserved it or not, I honestly apologize if telling you “fuck you” hurt your feelings.

Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X