X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drake S. is the member of the month!

First see this thread:
    http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=10;t=003082

Drake S. wanted the wood so I told him done deal, then Dave (Budman) wanted them too. I happened to have two extra sets of these so I emailed Dave and offered him the other set. Meanwhile Drake emailed Dave and offered to give him the deal if he wanted it (not knowing that I had more). Now, how many of you guys would have done that for a brother??
    This just proves to me how strong of a brotherhood most of our members share.
    The JCF rules!!! (thanks to guys like these!)
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Drake S. is the member of the month!

Hey I would like to chime in here just to say thanks for the kind words. I have met alot of good people here & seen some negative things go on here to.
    The wood wasn't something that is urgent to me so why not let somebody who was looking for it have the deal was my point.
    As a personal note I would like to see us as members try to get along a little better. For the most part I think we are a good disfunctional family unit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , but as I have told a few members here lately, theres been a small bit of a negative vibe. IMHO. We are here for a common cause. JACKSON/CHARVELs [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] OK I'll get off my soap box now before somebody kicks it out from under me [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Capt.Ron the post is now all yours [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Blast Away [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Moi? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I also want to chime in here and say that was a very gracious thing to do on Drakes part. Just wanted to say that was a very classy move and thanks for the offer [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

i second that. Drake is an outstanding guy....
          www.myspace.com/adawnwithin

Comment

Hey Mark I got the wood you sold me & it is going to work on the Warrior Body that I have. Just got to decide if it's gonna be a natural finish like the one I did before or a trans Blue.I really like the natural look so who knows. Thanks again.

Chuk
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Cool! Glad it worked out well for you Chuk!
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I can vouch for Chuk too. He bought a guitar from me and is a great guy to deal with. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X