Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MM2002 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......can I do this? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    I've had a problem with self esteem lately and seeing this in the feedback section really helps!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: MM2002 RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sure, why not... but i'll make it a valid thread... i got some parts from mark (he's an allparts dealer) at a great price, and he's one kickass individual. buy shit from him.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Please don't judge Sully by his avatar....he's really one cool mutherfucker!!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah....and fuck you if you don't think so! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, Mark's ok, if you like the easy-to-deal with honest type.......how boring [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:

I've had a problem with self esteem lately
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go take a look at your recent income statement!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Now now, I wasn't trying to bash you in that thread [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I did go back and confess my temporary insanity [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I'm ok now, and being of sound mind, I will echo Mark's high opinion of himself, as well as Sully's praise of dealing with him and of the Allparts he deals in [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ummmmm Newc.....I wasn't trying to display a high opinion of myself. It was a joke.....get it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                And you owe me no apologies bro, it's all good! If you ever need my help I'm here, just please ask before you break out the Makita!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My 3DR is pretty fucking sweet.
                  its growing on me bro [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly:
                    My 3DR is pretty fucking sweet.
                    its growing on me bro [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't rub it in Brian, I really miss that guitar! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

its in a good home with all his charvel brothers & sisters.
                      Dont worry man it will be here for a LONG time to come.
                      And for 250.00? maaaaaaan..... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Kinda funny you can say the F word and it posts, you can say the B word and it comes out*****.GO FIGURE. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                          Yeah, Mark's ok, if you like the easy-to-deal with honest type.......how boring [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto on my dealing with Mark. AND Dave, for that matter!

(Can you feel the love? No, not SMELL it, can you feel it?)

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Keith...what was scary was that yes for a second there I DID smell it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Merry Xmas bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X