Would like to thank Charvel 7 5 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to thank Charvel 7 5 0

Hey all just wanted to thank Joe for another great deal. I have been dealing & talking with Joe ever since he told me about the JCF.
    Joe went out of his way to help me with My Roswell Rhoads also. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Would like to thank Charvel 7 5 0

No sweat, Chuk. We've enjoyed a long term C/J relationship with some very happy sales and trades. Rock on, and thanks for the praise!
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Would like to Thank Joe once again for our latest deal & I own my first Charvel it's a Charvel Predator,with a fabric finish on it that was originaly done by our own Jim Mossity it is a celestial heaven Finish & it plays incredable.
      Thanks again Joe.
      Personal Note UPS SUCKS around X-mas Time. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

A Predator with a fabric finish? Are you sure you didn't buy that from Newc?
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm sure I got it from Joe. Joe has been my guitar conection since I got on the JCF.
          I did buy a Roswell from Newc though, but not a charvel.

Comment

Chuk, mm was saying that lately Newc has done some fabric finishes. But Jim was doing them first, and I got the Celestial Sun in the late spring/summer. While it was cool, I had three Predators, and this one had to go, plus Chuk and I had a trade deal for it...
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X