Question before praising Budman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question before praising Budman...

I've done a lot of deals with Dave and yeah, he's a damn nice guy.....but.....My question (before I leave him any positive feedback here) is that if he is the Budman, shouldn't he be able to get us some good deals on beer too??? I think a free beer with every pickup ring purchase would be a huge selling point! Dave?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Re: Question before praising Budman...

Nice avatar! Where'd ya geddit, bwah? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

A good friend of mine sent that to me... Ya like it?

Comment

P.S.......ya dickhead!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] All I can come up with is "yee fucking ha"....
          [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I was thinking of a different kind of bud [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I hope you don’t think “Deliverance” was a Love story! Budman made me a great pup ring, quick and fair!
              www.kiddhavok.com
              www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                I was thinking of a different kind of bud [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For once I like the way you think Shawn!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Dave...fix me up a creme Jackson ring and a pitcher 'o bud and I'll be right over! (hope ya aint got no plans this evening!) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't need any pickup rings, but I'll take some Budweiser any day! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                      I've done a lot of deals with Dave and yeah, he's a damn nice guy.....but.....My question (before I leave him any positive feedback here) is that if he is the Budman, shouldn't he be able to get us some good deals on beer too??? I think a free beer with every pickup ring purchase would be a huge selling point! Dave?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll tell ya what I'll do. If you guys/gals want to pick up your rings (or anything else you're interested in) in person, I'll draft up a whole pitcher for ya! k? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] It would be nice to meet all of you at least once! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                      X