my turn.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my turn.....

well, i'vd done business with very few people on here. but the ones i have dealt with made it a breeze. let's begin.

Budman: hooked me up with a little kahler trem piece that i needed for my model 4. then, recently, i scored some truss rod covers and back covers from him for the model 4 and my PC Archtop. super guy to deal with.

Strangletooth: Pat hooked me up with the Full Pile-O-Skulls soloist he was selling awhile back. again, top class guy to deal with. he made my first pretty big web purchase go smooth as silk.

well, those are the two floks i've done business with on the board. other honorable mentions are everyone that has responded to one of my posts. even though some were not that positive. but, thats how i learn. and once the guitar reaches RR_1525, he'll complete my first sale on the net. me and him worked a deal for the above mentioned model 4. so far, so good on the deal.

Garry [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: my turn.....

Another class act that I have dealt with here on the JCF. Garry is one of the easiest people to deal with and just a great guy.

Thanks for making it easy Garry! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
    X