Charvel750 Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel750 Rocks!

I just got a Carvin DC-400 from Joe and it is beautiful! The guitar was exactly as he described it. Actually, he probably understated how nice a guitar it is.

Now, if only I can get him to drop the price of that Explorer a coupla grand. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks, bro. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Charvel750 Rocks!

I bought an '85 Soloist from Joe recently and it was a smooth deal from start to finish. He sent it quick and it was well packed as well as accurately described from top to bottom.

Comment

Hey Joe & I did a trade/purchase just this week, talk about smooth. He got my Marshall Lead 800 cab, I was looking to get a Behringer cab so was going to sell mine for the price of the Behringer.
      Joe bought the Behringer for me online had it shipped to my door, & I shipped my Marshall to him. made my life easier thats for sure.
      Thanks again Joe.
      Now trade me the Predator already! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

I'm mulling over the Predator, Chuk. Thanks, all of you. Lately I've had to struggle with my dealings but you guys all made your business with me quite perfect. Wednesday I have some new toys coming in also, Fritz, you polished that Warrior up for me really good, right?! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
        X