DIRTY RAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIRTY RAT

Bros, I have been bit by a dirty rat. Someone saw the King V on eBay (grey SD J1296) just after I paid the seller through PayPal for it. Apparently, this person was too late and so told the seller he gave it away to me for too little $. So the seller sends me some bs email about how he cannot go through with the sale and how he will put it back up on eBay after Thanksgiving. That's strange because I had talked with the seller for over an hour to seal the deal. We went through PayPal and he even got his money and packed the guitar for shipment tomorrow!

Stranger than all of this, I get an email from someone here on the JCF "congratulating" me on the new King V. Hmmm...how would they have known I bought it? First of all, I didn't use any of my screen name info with the seller that I use here on the JCF. Someone had to specifically ask the seller WHO bought the King V.

We've had some rats before on this Forum. Someone bit me now. Funny. Isn't it? Please, don't be upset, whomever the rat is. I have the email sent to me by said JCF member, and I shall wait for said JCF member to give me his version of the story before I give the rat's name away. It's cool, I already have a few Kings but this would have been my first SD King. Some people, sheesh. [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Re: DIRTY RAT

That sucks! The scumbag rat should be brought out and lynched!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] BRING THE RAT TO JUSTICE...THAT ISN'T RIGHT!! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]

I smell some splainin comin on [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't know why in the hell people can't keep their damn mouths shut about these guitars! Friggin jealous little sissies [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Damn, Joe, that friggin blows ass [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I have to wonder if the same people emailed that guy with the broken Korina King V and told him that the dealer that won the auction (glinskycustoms?) could have it repaired for $250 and then resell it for $1200? Probably.
        [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sheer jealousy, that's all it is....... [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Just like something I learned when I was young, some people HATE to see other people having fun.

Sorry it didn' work out Joe.

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

now THIS stinks...

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

really sorry to hear this!

Harrald

Comment

Is he going to return your money?You could push it and get the guitar legally could you not? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

man I really hate that kind of shiot....can you post the link to the aucction to identify the seller?
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Man, didn`t we just go thru this not too long ago with another deal-UGH!! Make it stop [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I hope you get the guitar Joe and expose this Rat for what he/she really is a RAT [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I'd definitely report the seller to Ebay as well, wth your proof of payment and his statement reneging on the deal. If you can't get the guitar, at least make a
                    preempitve strike so he can't neg you on the deal. Hopefully the seller will get tossed from Ebay, and the rat as well if you know his Ebay username. Yeah, they can just resign up, but they lose whatever positive feedback cred they had
                    and start back at square one.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Print the name here and let him learn in the hard way.
                      [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't know about where you're from sir, but having already paid for the goods under UK law you've given due consideration for the contract.

In short that stinks! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Joe you want me to call some people e-mail me the name, see if they'll miss playing a guitar as much as even looking at another persons guitar [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                          You know what I wouldn't be on this forum if Joe hadn't told me about it,not to mention a couple of really fun negotiated deals with a stand up guy.
                          Some people have NO HONOR!
                          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Note to self: Don't piss off Charvel750 or Drake [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is a sh!tty thing to do to somebody....

Comment

Here we go again! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X