Please help me I.D. my guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me I.D. my guitar

I recently bought this Charvel as I am just getting back into playing again. I've forgotten all the stuff I knew about 10 years ago. I was at a local music store and picked up this beauty and was so happy as I remember a friend of mine in high school had one and it played and sounded so good. Anyway I think it's a model 6. Neck though body, 2 single coils and a humbucker. Shark fin inlay. Floyd Rose by Jackson. Jackson active pickups. Three small toggles and three pots. Charvel guitar logo with Jackson/Charvel underneth it. Serial number C704887. I'll post some pictures soon.

What model is it and what year (aprox) was it made?

Thanks and Peace.

Comment

Sounds like a 1987 Charvel Model 6. These were made in Japan. The pickups are not active, but the guitar originally came with an active mid-boost circuit.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Your description and inclusion of serial number is good enough - Alvin is correct on the ID.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Namaste
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yep all correct info.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X