X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent money I shouldnt have...

Another I prob shouldnt have bought but I just liked it too much

This is about all the scratching or damage so I am told

I couldnt resist it just looked so clean and with the unmarked board itll go well with the oddball sharkie board Dimas I have as well.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Love the board and matching headstock.

Comment

I feel like that everytime I buy a guitar. I could've bought two amps with the money I spent on the last one.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Isn't that one from MGR in Lilburn, Ga?
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Yes why alvin something wrong I should know?
          Haters gonna hate

Comment

He's just being nosey

Or he was also looking at it going "I really shouldn't spend the money"
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Kinda was figuring I had been looking at it and talking to them for a few days. Had them take it apart etc and get me the info. It wasnt cheap but wasnt expensive persay either I guess. God willing she will arrive in one piece. She left today at around noon. I have a HSS Dimas and now this one...Now I just need a hum and a HS and ill be good to go lol. Wife is gonna kill me for buying this one and I already have my eyes on another project.
              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                Yes why alvin something wrong I should know?
                Not that I know of, Chris. I saw it on their website yesterday and was going to check it out tomorrow.

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                He's just being nosey

Or he was also looking at it going "I really shouldn't spend the money"
                Exactly, Newc.
                MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

OK now we're talkin!

Comment

i was promised that guitar last year....then he ignored my calls..
                    got in touch with him 2 months ago.
                    supposed to buy it a week and a half ago....then ignored my calls...

now you have her?.....kinda weird...

oh well...
                    can i have dibs if you let her go?...

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Very cool guitar!
                      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitar_Symphony View Post
                        i was promised that guitar last year....then he ignored my calls..
                        got in touch with him 2 months ago.
                        supposed to buy it a week and a half ago....then ignored my calls...

now you have her?.....kinda weird...

oh well...
                        can i have dibs if you let her go?...

I bought her from a Music Go Round??? And if I do sure ill pm ya....
                        Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                        X