Since no one wanted to take her to the show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since no one wanted to take her to the show

I decided to make me a stratomutt outta the charvie batman body I had.

That Jackson neck was too perfect for another project I have and this neck looks and plays freakin awesome on her.

She plays freakin amazing. One of the best sounding mutts I have ever messed with and the thing even stays in tune and has decent action and intonates...Whoda thunk lol

Heres a few shots

Perfectly tacky but amazingly shreddy lol
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

the skewed strings are part picture angle and part reality but its not as odd as it makes it look lol.. Actually action is nice and it plays great
    Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
      Perfectly tacky but amazingly shreddy lol
      When you had that up on the Bay I showed it to my wife just to show her that there were graphics much tackier than the ones I have.

She didn't care.

Cool that you made a good player out of it!

Comment

Rattle can that fucker black jaysus christmas!!!!
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

The bridge pup ring looks cocked and way too close to the trem to me. :think:

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            The bridge pup ring looks cocked and way too close to the trem to me. :think:
            It looks as though the pickup ring is slightly overlapping the trem.
            Last edited by wilkinsi; 06-10-2011, 08:18 PM.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I agree...the pup ring and trem appear butted up against one another.

One other thing...do you have an F-spaced bridge pickup laying around????? Only the high E and B look remotely close to the poles!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Its easy to see the other screw holes for the bridge pickup ring just past the ring.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

LOL Love the cockdragon edition...may have to do something with a marker just to make it a reality.

As for the rest...ya the thing is a cluster fuck I know this..the floyd JUST clears thought the pics look differently. as for an F spaced pickup...I do, but this one wasnt being used and sounds just fine so I aint changin shit lol. I used all parts that I didnt really need...IE white pickups and beater neck. This is just something to knock around and now stays in the living room where my 18month old plays...He likes to mess with them so this one being what it is can be beat on for now.
                    Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                      I agree...the pup ring and trem appear butted up against one another.

One other thing...do you have an F-spaced bridge pickup laying around????? Only the high E and B look remotely close to the poles!!!!!
                      I'll buy an F spaced P/U when I can but I have no problem putting a standard spacing hum in an F spaced guitar....sure didn't give Eddie VH any problems.

Just saying...

Comment

Without the locking nut and/or tuners, how well does the guitar stay in tune? I love mutts!!

Comment

with the sperzels pretty well actually not too awful bad.
                          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by TX-Joe View Post
                            I'll buy an F spaced P/U when I can but I have no problem putting a standard spacing hum in an F spaced guitar....sure didn't give Eddie VH any problems.

Just saying...
                            I don't have a problem either...but they don't normally look THAT misaligned.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                              Cockdragon is in the wrong place. It should be coming from Batman, going to the girl :idea:
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                              X