What year is this serial #?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What year is this serial #?

001247. Seller told me the guitar is 2010 but I think it's older. I just need to know for futuren reference. I'm always buying, selling, and trading to try different equipment. This one's a keeper...but I always say on the first day.

001247 should be a 1991, so I'm a bit confused that someone said it should be a 2010.

Is it a USA bolt on neck?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      001247 should be a 1991, so I'm a bit confused that someone said it should be a 2010.

Is it a USA bolt on neck?
      It's a San Dimas Style 2. Didn't the pagan gold finish for this style come out in 2008? I think it came it in 2010 for the So Cal.

Comment

Totally my bad. I thought this was in the Jackson USA forum. I'm out of my element here, I don't have any clue on Charvel #s.

Sorry about that.

Comment

Pagan Gold Socal was early on... 2008 or 2009 - try having a look on Charvel.com - I think they have them listed in the order they came out.

FWIW - I don't think the difference between 2008 and 2010 on these things means shit.

Edit - I just checked the Charvel site. They don't list them in order. It was definately early in the run though - 2008 or 2009.
          Last edited by Grandturk; 06-07-2011, 09:58 AM.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            Totally my bad. I thought this was in the Jackson USA forum. I'm out of my element here, I don't have any clue on Charvel #s.

Sorry about that.
            He did put it in the USA Jackson section, and I moved it here.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Should be on busdriver's list should it not?
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
              X