Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
    Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
    Gretsch G6128T-TVP
    Gibson LP Traditional
    Gibson J-185 EC
    Hagstrom XL5
    Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
    Walden T550 EC

I believe it's a Fender with a Charvel logo. Awesome video quality though! Would love to see the whole show.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yes, it is a Fender with a shaved down neck and Charvel logo. He knew someone that worked at Charvel and did the work for him.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool thx for the info
        Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
        Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
        Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
        Gretsch G6128T-TVP
        Gibson LP Traditional
        Gibson J-185 EC
        Hagstrom XL5
        Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
        Walden T550 EC

Comment

It started out as a 70's oversized headstock with bullet truss rod and the headstock was trimmed down before the Charvel logo was applied IIRC

Comment

My fave Ozzy line up!!
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I liked the blue one more, but I cringe everytime I see him bend the neck.
              "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I've seen plenty of great clips with this lineup, but the keyboards are dominating the mix so bad here that you can hardly tell Jake is playing through most of it. Sounds like Supertramp doing a cover version. Maybe Don was banging Sharon when this was done. Hopefully, it wasn't that bad for the live audience.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  I've seen plenty of great clips with this lineup, but the keyboards are dominating the mix so bad here that you can hardly tell Jake is playing through most of it. Sounds like Supertramp doing a cover version. Maybe Don was banging Sharon when this was done. Hopefully, it wasn't that bad for the live audience.
                  i just red a book written by Rudy Sarzo who i think was the bass player in the band and it was pretty awsome

Comment

I've read a few excerpts, but I'd like to read it all. From what I heard, Sharon pulled all the strings she had to try to keep that book from getting published.

Comment

My dad actually bought it because he is a big Ozzy fan.. it was a great book covered only when Randy Rhoads and Rudy Sarzo came into the band until he died. You can tell the bass player guy wrot it becuse it was not totally professionally written but covered all the tour and experiences... cool book!

Comment

Further OT steering, here are a couple of interviews with Rudy by Phil X...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It was a graet book. I don't know what Sharon would be worried about. She's the Queen of the Metal world. Its just par for the course.
                          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
                          A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Comment

Thanks for the cool Jake footage....

Comment

Working...
                            X