X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really......ALZ is Alive....dangggggg

Nice 5 digit Score !!!!...
    NICE SCORE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And A pic of the guitar with the DINOSAUR Himself...The myth the Legend ALZ!!

Last edited by Guitar_Symphony; 04-04-2011, 07:52 PM.

Cool colors...

Comment

Why post a guitar from a guy who's been banned from here long ago? :think:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm yawning.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          I'm yawning.
          aww do you need a juice box...
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

I like the finish, but that's it.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Nice finish, who the fuck is ALZ?
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

How was I to know who is Banned from here?
                sorry if I offended someone.
                just thought the guitar was cool.
                Saw it on other Jackson Charvel sites
                but not here...Kinda felt left out

I know who ALZ is and hear alot about him...
                pulled pics off the other sites
                surprised no one else posted it.
                killer early charvel , if your into them, you can understand
                Last edited by Guitar_Symphony; 04-05-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Cool guitar and graphic. Looks like a recent-ish refin, maybe?

Comment

I can't recall why he was banned. I know his annoying "I'm retired/NOT retired" posts got a little old, but he had some cool shit, esp. the Chris Holmes axes. He was always cool to me despite the irritating posts. Hope he's doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                      I can't recall why he was banned.
                      The JCF admins did all they could to keep us in the dark with regards to banning certain members. Bloodsplatter springs to mind. LPC springs to mind. Probably Alz too. All long time members with a good deal of knowledge and solid background in everything Charvel and Jackson. Very valuable members to have on board. All things considered.

We all have faults and we all make mistakes. But to me, the sometimes choleric and immature JCF admins sure made the most.
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

From what the forums say this charvel is 100% original except for the KAHLER.....
                        Thats why I think its so cool.
                        unique hot rod flame. Probably will never see another like it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
                          I can't recall why he was banned. I know his annoying "I'm retired/NOT retired" posts got a little old, but he had some cool shit, esp. the Chris Holmes axes. He was always cool to me despite the irritating posts. Hope he's doing well.
                          I can't recall either, but I believe it was before I was even an admin. AlZ was annoying as hell, though!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He's an active member on another guitar related forum that I occasionally visit. Although annoying, I think some of his posts are funny.
                            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I agree. If someone has the knowledge, keep em' around, I've been banned from 1 "board" for just speaking my mind..(no profanity etc.)
                              just an opinion of what I thought...And that goes against everything the USA stands for. Probably because it made someone feel a lil' pressure...dunno
                              I just think a Board should be 100% honest with its members. WE ARE THE BOARD..without us it would just be a dead space on the net, We need characters like ALZ's and others to make the boards a lil' exciting, expecially when they can help us out with a lot of questions and help us get the vintage parts we need for our projects/resto's..To me that is Priceless. ALZ is doing great Chris, I'll pass it on to him. Thanks..IMHO ALZ is one of the nicest guys I've met online, given he is a lil hard to understand and goes on and on sometimes, he's given me lots of knowledge/help and never expected anything in return....Let us all remember why we are here....Its for the Guitars/friends/company of others.....If everything in the USA was like some boards then it would just be a Democracy.
                              And we do not want that do we?
                              ..How would life be if we could decide who was in it...Like if I went to a Bar, and i could pick and choose who was all there..it would kinda be like a bar for me right like an (admin) a space of my own private glory..no matter if the guys i didn't like happens to be a friend of 20+ others in the bar..we need to work together and figure out "WHY" if there is a problem.
                              now i feel like im just going on and on...I'll end it at that.

thanks,
                              Justin
                              Last edited by Guitar_Symphony; 04-06-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X