SD Pointy Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Pointy Heads

There are not enough pics around of San Dimas Pointy headstock Charvels, please post them if you've got 'em.

Thanks

New or Old...?

Comment

Either one but preferabley new.

Thanks

Comment

I don't know if this counts fully; here's my '83 USA Star body w/ a Model 4 neck:

star1.jpg
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

I wish I had one of the newer pointy models they put out a few years back. I always liked the white, 2 hum, maple board, and vintage trem. I practically never see any of these on ebay, in any color or config.
            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Comment

Awesome!! I love the green one imparticular! I wish they would start doing some more pointy head runs, I think they've been doing the strat head thing long enough now. They should at least make a few pointy models available without having to go custom shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultramagnus View Post
                  I wish they would start doing some more pointy head runs, I think they've been doing the strat head thing long enough now.
                  Hearing that is hilarious, considering how not too long ago the word from on high for YEARS was "no strat heads"
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    I don't know if this counts fully; here's my '83 USA Star body w/ a Model 4 neck:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1885[/ATTACH]
                    That one is awesome! The graphic fits in there perfect.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Here's my SD reissue pointy with a graphic by Dan Lawrence.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                        Green one screams Dweezil to me.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It was an '05 ltd. run masterminded by ~K~, through Matt's Music. 10 regular & 10 rev. head. The color was based on Dweezil's, but with matching headstock & black over gold logo.

Comment

Yeah I was going to say I remembered a black headstock on his but you know, it's been about 20 years and there have been a few brain cells go defective in that time.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Hearing that is hilarious, considering how not too long ago the word from on high for YEARS was "no strat heads"

:think: Ok I'm not really sure what that means but just so I don't offend the strat head fanatics here I should clarify myself by stating that I have no problem at all with strat heads, infact I like them very much. I just see no reason why they don't offer a USA made pointy head (or strat head) for that matter, without having to go custom shop. They should offer a USA select series Charvel.

Comment

Working...
                              X