NGD Charvel - my lucky day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD Charvel - my lucky day!

Hey guys, me again! Well some of you may have heard the story from my other thread about the sale. I pulled the trigger. I was able to sell my ibby for 400$ and that funded most of my new purchase. So I got a chance to play most of the Charvels there. They all played more or less the same. I did like the sound better from the rosewood San Dimas, but i jived better with the maple. It was a tough pick between a Burnt orange rosewood SD1 and this one i got. Anyways, the sale at the Long and Mcquades was 599$. I bought a Charvel SKG case to go with it. She is nice and snug in there and will be alot safer for the plane trip back East in a few months. I must've struck gold because when he entered my sale in the system, I won a 100$ gift certificate. Let's just say I got the best deal of my life. I've bought like over 50 guitars in my life and I've never had THIS good a deal. Brand new USA Charvel SD1 with skb case + 100$ gift certificate for a little less than what i had paid the last guitar i bought there (Epiphone Les Paul). So I am very happy right now.

Here are some pictures..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pro Mods are great players, congrats!

Comment

Nice Nice Nice.

I also almost grabbed a candy red Pro Mod as my first, but the black one just felt a hair better at the time. I really would have snagged the Candy Tangerine with the rosewood board - I love that neck on my Fiesta Red Wildcard and it looks really nice with that color. Honestly - I always thought the seafoam green would look great with the rosewood board as well... you should have asked if they would swap the neck for you - old school style.

Anyway - enjoy the new fiddle!!!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

I don't care for strat heads, but that is nice. Now I am pondering that white one in your other pics....

Comment

Always a great day when it is a NGD with a Charvel.

Gratz!

Comment

So you picked the "red" one!!!

(joking) Congratz buddy!!! And thanks for the pics!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Nice color...

Comment

Nice pick up dude...

Comment

Working...
                X