599$ clearance sale for USA Pro mods. SD1 SD2 and SC1'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 599$ clearance sale for USA Pro mods. SD1 SD2 and SC1'S

Fuck my life there is sale for these about 5 months after i bought my first one from them. Now i'm gassing for another one. They have 6 or 7 left at the long and mcquades here in Victoria. They are all 599$. Except for one demo So cal, they are all new. I got my eye on either the seafoam green SD1 or a metallic red SD1. Im just not sure what to do. I don't need to be spending as i am moving into an appartment in just a few months and i am almost done paying off the last guitar i bought there. So do I sell my current guitar (Ibanez s470dxqm) and go for it or just let this one go and move on with my life lol. Im freaking out cause i live on base approximately 4000km's from my hometown where all my guitars, amps and gear is. Out here I have a Line 6 40 watt amp, An ibanez S and a laptop to my name lol. Shit what do i do lol... Btw I was also putting this out there for anyone else who might be in BC's Vancouver area or on the island guys from around Seattle who don't mind taking a hike and a ferry for a sweet deal.

Sell the Ibanez off to fund the purchase.

Comment

+1
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Fuck... It's one thing If i regret not doing this in a few months, but its a totally different thing when a few guys are TELLING me i will regret it lol

guess its time to put her up for sale them eh lol

Comment

Damn, for $599 I may have to lay the hurt on my credit card hehe.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

come on down buddy . My credit card is full lol. I have to furnish an apartment in a few months. But ill look into it. Not sure which one to get. Im usually a dimarzio fan and hatte seymours, but they sound great in that guitar.

Comment

Yeah, I'm trying to come up with a way to discourage you... Can't do it. sell that Ibby!!
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

seafoam green.... seafoam green.... seafoam green......
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Where's the sale??? I want one too!!!
                  JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                  Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

thats a great price
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Pull the trigger!

Comment

looking at their site, but can't find any info....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          Damn, for $599 I may have to lay the hurt on my credit card hehe.
                          Sounds like an emergency situation to me!!!

sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Getting it tomorrow boys. Now the hard choice. Which model . I am not crazy about Tele shapes, but they have this one odd ball. A customer wanted the neck from a socal on his San Dimas pointy he was buying from that store. They ended swapping necks. So they have this burnt orange sd2 with a pointy neck on it. I know its weird, but the necks is amazing. Other than that I got my eye on that metallic red maple SD1 .

I put my Ibby up for sale and got plenty of bites.

On Long and Mcquades, they are marked as 799 or maybe still 1099. But in that particular shop in Victoria, they've been having SUCH a hard time selling these. They bought too many for their demographic. They sell a ton of Gibsons. They managed to sell a Randy Rhoads les paul. Anyways. I am not lying. right in the front of the shop there is one of those floor racks dead square in the middle of the floor with 8 Charvel Promods and a big sign in marker saying ALL USA CHARVELL 599$. Hard to miss. whats funnier is they have two new Japanese Pro mods on the racks for 999$ lol

Comment

where the hell is this sale?!

Comment

Working...
                              X