Current USA Charvel's at my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current USA Charvel's at my house

Here is the current USA Charvel line-up at my house...plus a Model 3 thrown in. Missing from the pic is the other Model 3, a white one.

Sully is going to make me a more interesting pickguard for the newly-acquired So Cal.

Nice! Love the white!

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

All are very nice! I'm really digging the white one too.

Comment

Thanks, guys...and I know at least one of you has a killer Charvel collection. Sort of like the guy with the high-end Corvette's saying he likes my Chevette...so I sure appreciate it. I am very proud of em =]

Comment

Nice collection! I need to get a another Charvel!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Hey BenoA-

Just checked out your band's website...very nice, clean playing there!

Nice gunslinger, but yes, you need some Charvel's!

Comment

@MarkThomas Thanks for the comments. Always appreciated to get some cheers after our last gig disaster (I need to post this soon!!!). :ROTF:

Gunslinger is cool but I need to recheck the wiring of the PU as I changed it and now there is a buzz when I touch the screws to adjust the height.

Indeed, I need a Charvel!!! I have a Model 4 but I'm not playing it much these days. :think:

I played one of the new japanese San Dimas the other day. Nice guitar but the fret ends were very sharp. I'm very curious to know what Charvel is supposed to release in the coming months.
                JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

seeing that we're posting pics of our usa (yeah usa) pro-mods...here's mine. The trans-red (as you know) just can't be done justice in pictures.

here ya go:

and a pic of some old guitars...one being an early 90s import Charvel...(not usa ... I, sadly, don't have any of these anymore...what was I thinkin!

Todd M

Comment

Nice guitars!

Comment

Too bad about your sig line! (Todd M)
                      Last edited by RacerX; 02-13-2011, 07:29 PM.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Too bad about your sig line!
                        Whose sig line?

Comment

Working...
                        X