Charvel portrait girl graphic, Awesome? Or terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel portrait girl graphic, Awesome? Or terrible

Found one that I'm looking at. What's everyones opinion on this guitar? I like it but none of my buddies think it's that great.

http://weber.de1.cc/charvel/pics/7918.jpg
    http://weber.de1.cc/charvel/pics/8150.jpg

Discuss...
    This space for rent

I'm not feeling it. I think it's because it looks like a picture of a girl with a floyd rose mounted to her face.

I'm sure it plays and sounds great though.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That's what my gf said. I know that I have to have a Floyd on my charvels so I don't mind because there isn't any way to do a graphic like this and not have something in the way
      This space for rent

Comment

Sorry to be blunt but if you like it, who cares if your buddies don't. I have a quite a few guitars that my friends think are hideous, but that makes me like them more. Personally, I think the artwork is top notch but I don't care for it as a guitar graphic. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't kick it out of bed if it was mine and out of those two, the black headstock on 8150 seems to fit better with the graphic. Have you had a chance to play either of them?

Comment

Girl's face on a guitar is not my style, so I really can't say it's awesome or terrible. If you like it, that is what matters.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
            Girl's face on a guitar is not my style, so I really can't say it's awesome or terrible. If you like it, that is what matters.
            +1
            http://hypersoulrocks.com/index.html

Comment

I don't like it.

Comment

It's actually not either of those. Same guitar tho. I don't know if it has a matching headstock. I'm gonna buy it and just send it back if it's bad I think. It's at a dealer. The price is too hard to pass up i think

I think it's really cool and it would be hard to track one down in the future. It'll look good with my other guitars.
                This space for rent

Comment

Personally i think its ugly. Now the old pinup girl on a white finish, that was awesome. If it were me i'd pass, but different strokes for different folks. As others have said, if u like it thats all that matters. If u gt it, love it and play the shit out of it.

Comment

I would love to have it. She looks like Silvia Saint.

Comment

Beautiful artwork. The artist is way talented, can appreciate the work.

...As a guitar graphic? Not feeling it so much.

Comment

... It`s a Floyd Nose! :ROTF:
                        www.vendetta-theband.com
                        www.atomhawk.com

Comment

The only girl faces that work on guitars IMO are the Nagel type girls. Dan Lawrence did a bunch for BC Rich maybe for Jackson too.
                          http://youtube.com/user/nickwellings

Comment

Pass.

Throw a picture of Eddie (Maiden) on the axe or Holy Diver. That would ROCK!

Comment

Well done graphic piece, but not for me and not on my fiddles.
                              Rather have that face buried in my crotch though.

Comment

Working...
                              X