My 25th Anniversary San Dimas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 25th Anniversary San Dimas!

I've had this for about a year. It's a very cool guitar! I'm sure you guys are familiar w/ the specs on these. I'm no Charvel expert and this one was my first (although I recently purchased a black So Cal and I have a Trans Kandy Gold on lay-away). Being a new member just wanted to share. This is #13 (my lucky number )... BTW, anyone know where to get some strap-nuts like these?

http://hypersoulrocks.com/index.html

(www.FretsOntheNet.com) he's member here.

Comment

Try fretsonthenet.com, they have Charvel parts for almost any year, and sweet guitar!
      Ratt & Roll

Comment

Man, that is awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Nice looking guitar, I bet it screams!

Comment

Nice looking Guitar, I have one also, bought mine new when they first came out. I got ser#16, Got mine at guitar asylum, and yours was part of the ser#'s they got. So you have some more history on your baby! Congrats! they are monster guitars for being simple.

Comment

very cool....great looking guitars
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by SATCH1967 View Post
                Nice looking Guitar, I have one also, bought mine new when they first came out. I got ser#16, Got mine at guitar asylum, and yours was part of the ser#'s they got. So you have some more history on your baby! Congrats! they are monster guitars for being simple.
                Cool! Good to know... I picked mine up used @ GC in Houston, TX. Good to know where it came from. Plays like butter for sure

Comment

I was in the minority that liked them when they came out. One thing that I think was cool about that run was that the neck shapes evolved through the run; the earlier necks may be a bit thicker than the higher serialed ones. The two that I played were pretty damn awesome in my book. True to the old construction? Debatable. Good guitars? Hell yes.

Sully
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

+1

Cool guitar, congrats.

Comment

I always liked those too. That neck is just awesome, very nice.

Comment

Awesome neck, great top. Sweet guitar! Man congrats! Play in good health

Comment

I always dug those from the get go.
                          What I find odd people flipped them soon after buying them for less than they paid.Made me think whats wrong with these?
                          Love to have one.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Sweet necks on those...

Comment

I bought #26 new. I still have it of course Congrats on your #13. This run as well as the Charvel Bullseye run back then were great guitars!
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X