Two Charvels in two weeks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Charvels in two weeks.

First I made a trade for a Music Zoo natural KOA, then I won a Trans Red Ale So-Cal off Ebay. Having a blast with them both!

I Love those Music Zoo Charvels! Nice score!

Comment

More pics of the KOA please!?

Comment

Dude....I have the trans red ale....pictures do not do this guitar justice...it looks absolutely phenomenal. I have three USA Pro-Mods...I go back and forth between which one is my favorite. Originally, I liked my Telly the best...then one week it's the SD Trans Candy...this week it's the Red Ale. Typically, I prefer Duncans to Dimarzios...but something about the Tone Zones in the SoCals...they just sound great in this guitar. Up until a few weeks ago, I was perfectly happy with my small collection of Charvels....until that custom blue burst was posted (in another thread)...now I'm looking at your Music Zoo custom...decisions decisions. I'm either going to sell one off to buy a custom...or..I'm going to sell my PC-1 to buy...a nicer custom. Tough call. I really don't wanna sell off the Jackson...it's my only Jackson and I like it...but I am partial to Charvel....so it might have to go. Either that or I'll just have to sell my body for sex...I didn't want to have to go there. Anyway...here's my JCF collection...

Todd M

Comment

I really like that Trans San Dimas you have there. I wanted a San Dimas because I'm not a huge pickguard fan but I got a pretty good deal on the So Cal and I am really digging the Dimarzios in it. Yeah the Trans colors are sweet.

Comment

Congrats on the guitars, broken_fusion! The MZ Naturals are really nice. I have a mahogany set up like yours and everyone who tries it out comments on how nice the neck is. I'm guessing that you are finding the same thing.

Enjoy 'em.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

ah man music zoo has some awesome charvels.

Comment

Love the Red Ales. got one myself, because it looks like my '79 (Wine Transparent)
                I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
                X