Japanese or USA So Cal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese or USA So Cal.

I think I know the answer but I wanted some other opinions. I have the chance to buy a new Ferrari Red USA Socal for $850 or the same MIJ guitar with a hardshell for $810.
    I think the USA is the way even though it's more money and doesn't have a hardshell.

What would you do?

Usa

Comment

I'd get the USA, because it will likely have better resale value down the road than the Japanese guitar. It's entirely possible that the Japanese guitars will be identical in every way, but just read through the threads here to see how important that "Made in USA" is to people, and these are folks who know how awesome some of the guitars produced in that Japanese factory have been, like the Pros from the early '90s. Perception is all that matters, though.

Comment

I would say it's hard to call without the Jap models being out yet. What if they turn out to be better guitars? It could happen...

Some people don't have a stigma as to where a guitar is made.

Comment

The new Japamods hold zero interest for me, so I would say, "Go USA or go home."
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

6 of 1, half dozen of the other. Play BOTH, and buy the better feeling of the two.

Comment

Working...
            X