NGD - Custom Shop Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Custom Shop Charvel

I was at Guitar Center the other day and saw this one hanging on the wall. Wasn't planning to buy it, but couldn't pass it up as it was tagged less than a Pro Mod! Not a big fan of the graphic, but still a cool guitar. I think this one came from Wild West Guitars in Southern California. Anyone here own this one at one time?

Last edited by zarl; 10-03-2010, 02:42 PM.

Agree about the graphic but custom shop is custom shop. Should play pretty nice?

Comment

Bloody brilliant guitar!

Comment

Nice guitar. I like the graphic!

Comment

Nothing wrong with that graphic, Red Ghost Flames rocks!
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

I, typically, wouldn't go for that graphic....but in this case, it's actually kinda cool. Don't be too down on it. But like it was said above..."custom shop is custom shop"...amen. If I would've seen that for the price of a Pro-Mod, I'd have definitely picked it up myself...no question about it. What kind of tuners are on it? Did they specify the pickups as well?(what model SD's?)

Nice find man....really nice find!
            Todd M

Comment

Congrats! I would have snagged that also.

Comment

Originally posted by veniculum View Post
                I, typically, wouldn't go for that graphic....but in this case, it's actually kinda cool. Don't be too down on it. But like it was said above..."custom shop is custom shop"...amen. If I would've seen that for the price of a Pro-Mod, I'd have definitely picked it up myself...no question about it. What kind of tuners are on it? Did they specify the pickups as well?(what model SD's?)

Nice find man....really nice find!
                Yeah, really sweet player. I'd say this is the best Charvel I've owned so far in terms of neck feel and build quality....custom shop there for you. It's the first Rosewood board Charvel I've had, and I'm liking that. Tuners are Schallers. Not sure on the pickups, but I'd guess they are the JB/Jazz set that come standard build. I should have pulled them when changing the strings, but forgot. (Or, maybe I can get a copy of the work order from Charvel?) Still not sure on the graphic having stared at it a few days now. Looks good on the wall, but would feel funny gigging with it. I like more of a classic look --- I liked my SoCals. Might sell this one and pick up one of those MZ Nitro Aged Charvels. We'll see.....

Comment

So, you're saying you got this for less than a grand?

You're fucking nuts if you don't love Red Ghost Flames.

Comment

Nice score! I like the ghost flames.

Comment

I'm not really into hotrod flames as much as when i was a kid, but that is one tasty finish! Congrats!
                      It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                      ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

awesome grab....cool looking Strat head....enjoy
                        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That's pretty cool. I surf the used site all the time
                          This space for rent

Comment

Paid under a grand???? SCORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Working...
                              X