Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got all my guitars in one room...what's missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got all my guitars in one room...what's missing?

Decided to take a few pics...for insurance purposes
    I just happened to notice...there's one guitar missing...a USA SoCal Pro-Mod!!! Anyone looking to sell one?

Todd M

nice stuff...like the Pro Tele with added guard....enjoy
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I like it how the Pro Tele's headstock's logo is never visible!

Nice collection, dude!

Comment

Whats missing? Guitar stands! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
          Whats missing? Guitar stands! :-)
          The stands are all in the same room...problem is...my wife gets angrier every time I add another...and quite frankly, I don't blame her at this point. The room's not that big, and I've got 8 guitars in there...this is supposed to be our living room ...so I started hanging on the wall...that didn't go over well. I have single stands...I'm considering buying one of those 7 or 8 in one stands...but I'm certainly open to suggestion

Thanks...once again...still looking for a SoCal. My local store has two left...one is a Ferrari Red...which I actually owned for a week and traded it (6 months ago!)..and a purple one. I really don't like either one, in terms of color...they had the white with the black pick guard...I'm still beating myself up for not picking that up when they had one.

BTW...the Telly headstock thing was not intentional....here you go (still not the best pic):

Last edited by veniculum; 08-18-2010, 12:16 AM.
          Todd M

Comment

Hey PM me maybe we can work out something

Comment

nice collection, (minus the ugly PRS lookin thingy, and the ibanez. lol sorry, not a fan of em)
              but yeah bitchin collection, love the tele with the added guard, its amazing how those sd2 pickguards make the guitar look so good, and imo black guard on white is the coolest combination : D
              kudos!

Comment

Eight? Only Eight?

I'm running Ten in my corner of the family space at the minute. There's another 38 scattered around the house

One time my Dad came to stay and it all had to move into the living room, well, apart from another fifteen or so in gig bags stashed upstairs...

In our old place we used to decorate the living room with them

Model 3
                Model 5A
                Model 3B
                Journeyman
                Custom Shop San Dimas s/n 8511

Comment

Hey, I do the same thing in my 'play room', although I only have 6...
                  Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveK View Post
                    Eight? Only Eight?

I'm running Ten in my corner of the family space at the minute. There's another 38 scattered around the house

One time my Dad came to stay and it all had to move into the living room, well, apart from another fifteen or so in gig bags stashed upstairs...

In our old place we used to decorate the living room with them

Now this is what I'm talkin about. I wanted to do this so bad...the fun police put up a stop sign, unfortunately. Nice collection man. I don't know if I'll ever have that many..just because I really don't have room for them (that's what I'm saying now To be honest...I'll never have that many...I do eventually get bored, and move on. I had a completely different collection 3-4 years ago. Granted, I have nicer stuff now...but I literally sold everything off. I do regret selling one or two of them..but haven't looked back at the rest.

To the previous poster...John...I respect your opinion, so no bad blood man...but I'll tell you this...out of all my guitars, if I was told I had to get rid of all of them but one, I'd keep the PRS. By far the nicest finish...the tone is amazing..combination of Dragon IIs, and a bolt-on setup (this is not an SE...it's the last of the USA-made bolt-ons), and playability is stunning. I get everyone has an opinion of what they like and dislike, lookswise....but PRS have very few rivals in terms of quality product. I certainly can't say the same thing about the Ibanez. It, on the other hand, is only good at one thing....full distortion/full shred. Anything else, forget about it. I will say (and the pictures don't do any justiced)..this IBZ has a stunning finish...the lacquer on there is so think and glossy..it almost feels fake. Still..definitely not my favorite.

Thanks again for the compliments...and BTW...I did finally pick up a So Cal. I found a 'Red Ale', 7th batch brand new on ebay for $899 (everyone else is still selling them new at list). So I jumped on it...before we're flooded with the Japanese imports. I can't wait to get it...I'll definitely post some pics.
                    Todd M

Comment

Originally posted by veniculum View Post
                      Decided to take a few pics...for insurance purposes
                      I just happened to notice...there's one guitar missing...a USA SoCal Pro-Mod!!! Anyone looking to sell one?

Ven: I sent you a PM with this message. I have the opportunity to buy a Charvel Limited San Dimas Style 1 HSS Electric Guitar, Kandy Gold, and i c u have one. No 1 How do you like your SD Styl 1 and No 2. Is $950.00 new in the box a good deal?
                      Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
                      Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
                      Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
                      Gretsch G6128T-TVP
                      Gibson LP Traditional
                      Gibson J-185 EC
                      Hagstrom XL5
                      Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
                      Walden T550 EC

Comment

Working...
                      X