need information on my charvel please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need information on my charvel please

I got this charvel handed to me for free basically, my boss played for awhile and he said he bought this a long time ago and he wasnt going to use it and he wanted to give it to someone who would take care of it and use it. I cant really find anything on this guitar . If someone knows something they could tell me that would be great. i cant even find it anywhere being sold. i was thinking about putting it on here to sell. But im not going to sell it for cheap and find out its worth a decent amount.

please tell me as much as possible.

since i cant post attachment u will have to go the link to see the guitar. thanks

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sta...s-charvel.html

You know what, dude, just put it on eBay with no reserve.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gotta be a member at sevenstring to view the pics, but the guy over there who told you it's a 3DR is also a member here who knows his stuff. It's an import produced in 1988 only, worth somewhere in the $300 - $350 range if it's in good shape. There are a bunch of threads on the 3DR in the import Charvel section, but the search here is iffy sometimes, so...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Model...2cd8eab02d18af

Comment

he wanted to give it to someone who would take care of it and use it.
        i was thinking about putting it on here to sell. But im not going to sell it for cheap and find out its worth a decent amount.
        Ummm, why not just keep it and play it like your boss thought was going to happen?
        The polite thing to do with a gift is accept it and not question it's value.
        If it has a pointy headstock, maybe you could stab your boss through the heart with it before putting it on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
          Ummm, why not just keep it and play it like your boss thought was going to happen?
          If it has a pointy headstock, maybe you could stab your boss through the heart with it before putting it on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
            +100
            My thoughts exactly when reading the original post.

Comment

lol no i already talked to him about it i used it for quite a few years but now its just sitting cause i dont like it that much , like i said i talked to him already and he is just happy it got 3 more years of good use.. now i think its time to part with it cause i dont use it and its just taking up room like a couple other of my guitars

Comment

Working...
              X