Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used the Charvel So-Cal for a charity benefit tune for gulf cleanup

Hi Everyone,

I'm still loving the Charvel So-Cal promod and in fact tracked a new song for charity with it for the solo on our new song through my Mesa Roadster. Just got the song "Black Water" back from mastering and here's the charity info for anybody interested - It's a worthwhile cause for just .99.

As many of us have been saddened/angered over the situation in the gulf, our band Luxx was inspired to write a song about the event, titled "Black Water", which we then thought could be offered as a charity downloadable tune where ALL 100% of net proceeds would go toward cleanup efforts.

We've selected the funds will be divided between the Audubon Society and the National Wildlife Federation, who are both working tirelessly to take care of the impacted wildlife.
    Our first single "Black Water" is here! For .99, you'll be helping make a difference as well as getting a great new tune. Visit http://www.reverbnation.com/luxxband to purchase and download.

David Szabados
    www.legendarytones.com
    Luxx

p.s. Mods, if there's any way to sticky this, it would be great since the need for cleanup help will unfortunately be with us for year to come.
    David Szabados
    www.legendarytones.com

BTW, the song doesn't have to be purchased to be listened to. You can hear it online or purchase it, so any comments on tone, etc. are welcome.
    David
    David Szabados
    www.legendarytones.com

Comment

Sounds cool! i know where you are coming from too. I used my So Cal plenty on my instrumental CD with a couple of vintage San Dimas' and Suhr Standards sitting on guitar stands. The Suhrs are gone too, repleced by two more USA production models.

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
        Sounds cool! i know where you are coming from too. I used my So Cal plenty on my instrumental CD with a couple of vintage San Dimas' and Suhr Standards sitting on guitar stands. The Suhrs are gone too, repleced by two more USA production models.
        Thanks! The guitar is so easy to play, it's like cheating I'd like to eventually find one of the Polar White ones (sort of the quasi Jake E. Lee model in my mind).
        David Szabados
        www.legendarytones.com

Comment

Working...
        X