First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post

Hi, I'm new to Charvel guitars & have at last after 22 yrs of playing found my way to them. Up until about a year ago I hadn't layed a hand one or even seen one in person for that matter but heard a lot of talk about how great the necks were & how high the level of qaulity was. I decided to see for myself what they were all about so I ordered the candy blue San Dimas from the bay & to be honest at first I wasn't blown away, but It's funny because even though I wasn't floored at first over the course of maybe a week I noticed I was reaching more & more for the Charvel. Eventualy I realized the guitar was perfect in every way, there was nothing I could find to play that wasn't comfortable! Bending, tapping, scales, chords etc.... I don't know why It didn't hit me like a ton of bricks right off the bat but I've since bought the candy red SD1 & sold off half of my 25+ plus guitar collection to buy more Charvels, something I've never done before. Anyway that's my story & I'm now addicted & must have more of them. I'll post pics If I can figure out how to do so, it seems maybe getting a platinum membership & attaching files might be the easiest way to go is that right?

Thanks M

Welcome to the board! As far as pics go, I've always just uploaded mine to a free photobucket account and linked to them to post them. It's easy once you do it a time or two. I don't think many of us use the attachment thing even though we can.

http://www.photobucket.com

Comment

warm welcome....and congrats on your first Charvel...enjoy
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Congrats! Now how about some pics!!!
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/...n/DSC02555.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/...n/DSC02552.jpg

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/...n/DSC02553.jpg

I'm not great with computers or photography, as you can see so I hope this worked.

M

Comment

Man these pics suck!! I'll take some better ones tomorrow in the daylight.

M

Comment

Yeah they suck LoL hahaha but those 2 pro mods look great Congrats

The Switchblade rocks huh?.I really like mine

Addicted to that Rush..

Comment

I'm really starting to dig guitars with chrome hardware. Congrats & welcome!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Great guitars and welcome to the forum.
                    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultramagnus View Post
                      sold off half of my 25+ plus guitar collection to buy more Charvels, I'll post pics If I can figure out how to do so, it seems maybe getting a platinum membership & attaching files might be the easiest way to go is that right?

Thanks M
                      Cool, man! I'd be interested in the list of guitars you sold off.

Also, you don't need to get Platinum to post pics, as you probably figured out (BTW you can post them directly to your post by clicking the Insert Image button (looks like a picture of a tree) - but Platinum status will let you post For sale & wanted ads in the Classified section and allows access to a couple other private forums.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X