X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the clarification on my DK2.

Comment

Originally posted by kc7txm View Post
      Purchased June of 2009? My serial list of 2007-2010 is really light on data points as of right now, but I think that serial number is closer to 2006/2007. I have few data points to confirm this, but I have DKMG from July 2007 with serial 9793768 (pulled neck data) and another JCF member has a DK2 serial 9790726 which was purchased December 2007 (no neck pull data). Thank you for the serial number
      It's one of the ones that GC was blowing out this summer. It may have been sitting in one of their warehouses for a while. The guy at this GC said it had been there a couple of months. If I remember, I'll pull the neck next time I change strings. I do know that it is brand new. It had none of the typical damage from being molested in a GC. It was immaculate.

Comment

what trem is on the 04 dk2 i have? jt what?
        yermsayin?

Comment

I have two to add.

RR3 in crimson swirl serial # 9806938
          Stealth EX in stone finish # 9406054

I know the RR is MIJ and im pretty sure the stealth is too. I'm not sure about years but from what I can tell the stealth seems to be made mid 90's

Comment

I found a DK2 Eerie Dress with this number: 9793652
            Does that put it in the 2007 era?

Comment

Jackson CS KV2: J7945
              Jackson PS2: 9615954
              Jackson KE3: 99084552
              Jackson KV3: 9615244
              Jackson KVX10: 9694501
              Jackson KV2: U10466

*sorry for the different sized... copied and pasted from serial number spreadsheet and went awry....*
              Last edited by Musician78; 01-05-2010, 07:06 PM.
              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

:idea:

If you're is interested, I might be able to setup some form of online web-based database for Jackson/Charvel serials. I'd need to look into it to see how I can create something like that, but would be cool to somewhat automate it. For instance, you could go to a page and "register" the guitar. It could have a form that would ask for:
                BRAND (Jackson or Charvel. This could be a dropdown)
                MODEL (text box)
                COLOR (text box)
                SERIAL (text box)
                PHOTO (an upload option to attach a photo of the guitar)

We could start with the most basic functionality and add more features to it later. I have a database server available as well as web space, and would be glad to create something like that for everyone to use.

On the flip side, for people who just want to search the database, we could set it up to where you could search by serial, model, color, etc. and get info on the Charvel/Jackson serials as we understand them to begin with.

Just some food for thought! I'm up for the challenge
                - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                  :idea:

If you're is interested, I might be able to setup some form of online web-based database for Jackson/Charvel serials. I'd need to look into it to see how I can create something like that, but would be cool to somewhat automate it. For instance, you could go to a page and "register" the guitar. It could have a form that would ask for:
                  BRAND (Jackson or Charvel. This could be a dropdown)
                  MODEL (text box)
                  COLOR (text box)
                  SERIAL (text box)
                  PHOTO (an upload option to attach a photo of the guitar)
                  We could start with the most basic functionality and add more features to it later. I have a database server available as well as web space, and would be glad to create something like that for everyone to use.

On the flip side, for people who just want to search the database, we could set it up to where you could search by serial, model, color, etc. and get info on the Charvel/Jackson serials as we understand them to begin with.

Just some food for thought! I'm up for the challenge
                  I doubt your up for it, El Crapitano...

Salutations from your Canadian Brother :ROTF:
                  Out Of Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Frigo89 View Post
                    I doubt your up for it, El Crapitano...

Salutations from your Canadian Brother :ROTF:
                    Well, I DO like to sleep in...
                    - Adam

Comment

Originally posted by adoxtater View Post
                      Well, I DO like to sleep in...
                      Don't we all, except not too late! Otherwise you've wasted a day! Which is no damn good

The Database is a cool idea, I will unfortunately have nothing to put in it shortly.

Also no damn good. :ROTF:
                      Out Of Ideas

Comment

Great idea! I thought about that, too, but I don´t have any webspace etc. available.

---> This is your chance to be rembered forever as the guy who created the almighty serial-database + other sites such as jemsite.com don´t have anything like this yet, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by outgone View Post
                          Black DXMG 9788767
                          Bought in November 2007 at GC.
                          What year do you think it is?
                          I have so little neck pull data from your serial number range, I'm pretty certain your serial number is 2006 or 2007.

Can you do me a favor, next time you change your strings pull off your neck and post what you find in this thread?
                          Help build a Jackson serial number database by submitting your serial number to: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101351

The Import Serial Number / Country of Origin FAQ: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101353

Comment

Originally posted by Echo View Post
                            I have two to add.

RR3 in crimson swirl serial # 9806938
                            Stealth EX in stone finish # 9406054

I know the RR is MIJ and im pretty sure the stealth is too. I'm not sure about years but from what I can tell the stealth seems to be made mid 90's

Both MIJ Jacksons, the RR3 is probably 2008, but I'm not certain on the cutoff for 2009, do you happen to know when you purchased it or any other data? If you want to help me out, the next time you change the strings pull off the neck and post back what you have written in there (the date will be there on an RR3). The Stealth EX is a 1994 MIJ with the neat (i.e. non-normative) 7 digit 94xxxxx serial range (started with the Concept MIJs in 1994, but some Professional MIJs appear to have received the same serial scheme) instead of the normal 6 digit MIJ range from 1994.
                            Help build a Jackson serial number database by submitting your serial number to: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101351

The Import Serial Number / Country of Origin FAQ: http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101353

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                              I found a DK2 Eerie Dress with this number: 9793652
                              Does that put it in the 2007 era?
                              June to July 2007, probably July 2007 (I have neck pulled serial number data right before and right after well represented )

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
                                Jackson CS KV2: J7945
                                Jackson PS2: 9615954
                                Jackson KE3: 99084552
                                Jackson KV3: 9615244
                                Jackson KVX10: 9694501
                                Jackson KV2: U10466

*sorry for the different sized... copied and pasted from serial number spreadsheet and went awry....*
                                Thank you for all the serial numbers

Can you give me any more information on the Jackson KE3? It has an 8 digit MII serial number but the KE3 was not made in India in 1999 (and I believe there were no Kelly style guitars built in India in 1999).

Comment

Working...
                                X